USA Education Consultants
United States stands as the premiere destination of education for students around the world with as high as 500,000 foreign students studying in the country. US stands as a model of quality, diversity, and opportunity extending its unparalleled education system for the deserving students all over the world.
Considering the vitality of qualification from USA, education consultants are operating all over the world to get their students placed in the best educational institutions.
We are one of the established USA education consultants in Hyderabad offering our services to aspiring students at highly competitive rates. We understand the value of their money, hence provide the best educational solutions & services to facilitate their smooth transition into a new country for a successful career afterwards. Just gear up with us to fulfill your career dreams in USA.
Why Student Visa for USA from India?
- US offers wide range of globally recognized universities where courses meet each unique demand of the world wide students.
- Students get variety of academic options right from Russian history to nuclear physics.
- Institutions in America adapt a global focus preparing its students with an international perspective.
- Academic programs are highly flexible allowing students to choose number of classes, enroll in given number of classes per semester or quarter conforming to each student’s individual need.
- International students can get scholarships from US universities based on their merit, extracurricular achievements, need, and talent.
- Universities in USA have affiliations with employers and researchers providing students an opportunity to get hands-on training and experience.
- US education system allows learning while earning.
- Studying in US can make you stand out in the international job market.
Eligibility for admission in USA:
- Good scores in TOEFL, GRE, or GMAT.
- Twelve years of formal education for undergraduate programs and 15 or 16 years of education for masters program.
- Recommendation letter and certificate of achievement in extra curricular activities.
- Statement of purpose.
- Transcript of previous academic records.