Sweden is one of the many nations that stand out as a study destination. There are many compelling reasons that bring students from around the world to study in Swedish universities.
Advantages of studying in Sweden:
- Sweden has a proud history of academic excellence with outstanding universities having high standards of study environment.
- Sweden offers widest choice of masters programs in English.
- Tuition fee is fully subsidized by Swedish government for national and international students.
- Sweden leads the world in innovation and is an ideal place to develop your skills within innovation, science, and technology.
- Sweden ranks first in Europe and second in the world for providing higher education.
- Sweden exempts students for international English tests if they have a Bachelor’s degree from universities with English as the only language of instruction or main language.
Eligibility for studying in Sweden:
- Bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized university.
- Clearance of internationally recognized tests like TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent.
- Final year students need to produce document stating that their degree will be awarded by the start of Swedish program.