Singapore has a cosmopolitan community with a progressive education system attracting students from round the world. With a population of only 4.4 million, this country provides a high living standard and employment potential.
Why study in Singapore?
- Obtaining a world wide recognized foreign degree is possible without going to any far off western countries.
- Public and non-public institutions of Singapore offer a comprehensive range of post-secondary education and trainings depending on the qualification of students.
- There are work holiday programs and internships providing challenging working environment to students.
- Internships, apart from providing compensation and other benefits, access students for full-time employment.
- The country has superb climate and peaceful environment with low cost of living.
- With a number of multinational companies, Singapore offers good job opportunities.
Eligibility for admission in Singapore:
- IELTS/TOEFL or equivalent as a proof for proficiency in English.
- Twelve years of formal education for under graduate courses.
- GMAT scores for admission in management.
- Diploma, Bachelor, and Masters degree require different scores of IELTS.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts.