Ireland Education Consultants
Ireland attracts international aspirants with its impressive business schools, well-managed economy, and friendly environment. Boasting an inherent passion for English language, it has found itself as the most favorite destination for world wide students aspiring to improve their language skills. We have walked an extra mile to find the best universities and educational institutions in Ireland where our students can polish their qualifications. As one of the dedicated Ireland education consultants, we provide Ireland student visa and have eased the process of student immigration by providing a plethora of services. Students from JMJ are well placed in some of the great institutions there and are exploring the huge possibilities that can boost their career. Be one of them by taking your first step towards a bright educational career in Ireland.
Why Ireland Student Visa?
- Ireland has best education system in the world with a history rich tradition of learning.
- Universities are highly recognized with excellence in multiple disciplines.
- Ireland offers one year masters degree program.
- No work experience is required for pursuing MBA.
- English as the base language invites global students for easy communication and stay for studies.
- Ireland has become a unique investment ground for world economy with its stable, profitable, and English-speaking base.
- Scholarship options are available for international students and work permit and green card can be obtained after pursuing the studies.
- Ireland is a home of topmost companies from diverse sectors including engineering, IT, pharmaceuticals, medical technologies, financials, international services etc.
- Ireland wins international investments due to its highly skilled and well qualified workforce which believes in innovating and initiating new ideas.
- Universities in Ireland have the highest graduation rate in Europe and Irish graduates are mostly employed in Europe.
Eligibility for admission in Ireland:
- Good score in GMAT, TOEFL, or IELTS.
- Academic reference letter from professors or work experience letter from the employer.
- Statement of purpose.
- Affidavit of financial support from sponsor or parents.
- Transcriptions of academic records from college or university.
- Certificates of extra curricular activities.